LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 5th, 2020.
Welcome to the NVP Annual Meeting 2020
Annual Meetings are open to all Academy members (individual and institutional).
Date: Monday 16th November 2020
Time: 15:30 – 16:30
Location: Digitally (Microsoft Teams)
Academy members that want to attend must register by sending an email to office manager Marte Engebretsen at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 9th. Registered participants will receive a link to the Microsoft Teams meeting.
Chair: The President of the Norwegian Scientific Academy for Polar Research.
- Opening of the annual meeting.
- Approval of the call and election of members to sign the protocol.
- Presentation and discussion about Academy’s general activities in 2019-2020
- Financial Statements and the Board’s report.
- Information about the Academy’s financial situation.
- Presentation of new members.
Update on covid-19 situation and measures:
- Because of the current covid-19 pandemic and strengthened measures and regulations introduced by the Norwegian Government on November 5th, the Annual Meeting will not take place physically as originally planned. The meeting will be held digitally via Microsoft Teams.
- Academy members that want to attend must register by sending an email to office manager Marte Engebretsen at email@example.com no later than November 9th. Registered participants will receive a link to the Microsoft Teams meeting.
- NVP Annual Seminar scheduled on November 16th has been cancelled and postponed for an indefinite time. More information about the event online: https://polar-academy.com/event/nvp-annual-seminar-2020-svalbardtraktaten-100-ar/
Do you have questions?
Please contact office manager Marte E. Engebretsen at firstname.lastname@example.org